Every large organization business could use an enterprise website as a comprehensive representation of its online presence.
Such platforms allow your business to connect with your customers and leads on a deeper level, allowing both sides to streamline the exchange of information and make a mutually beneficial exchange on every level. Simply put, by opting for an enterprise website, you’ll take a deep dive into the nitty-gritty of building and maintaining your business on the web, allowing you to effectively harness the power of the world wide web.
Webflow offers a span of pricing packages to meet the needs of your business, even if it requires just a simple one-pager. However, if your business needs an enterprise website, you’ll have to explore the enterprise option.
The first thing you might notice is that Webflow enterprise pricing isn’t displayed. It’s custom, and you get to make a deal with the service’s sales team on the details.
But what can you actually expect from one such plan? Let’s take a look.
Webflow Enterprise Explained
Any business aiming for enterprise-level security, support, and scalability, along with a unified design dashboard, should pick Webflow enterprise. It’s beneficial for large companies, and some of them, such as Upwork and Zendesk, are already relying on it.
Some of the main perks of choosing the enterprise plan include:
- Enterprise traffic scaling — Webflow will set up hosting clusters to ensure your website can always meet the number of visitors without slowing anything down.
- Security audits and questionnaires — The Webflow security team will closely work with your team to customize security and meet your business requirements.
- MSAs and SLAs — Master service agreements (MSA) and service level agreements (SLA) guarantee your website to be compliant and have maximum uptime.
- Custom billing and invoicing — Your accounting team can have custom billing set up by Webflow’s finance specialists.
Please understand that we were mainly focusing on enterprise packages for companies with in-house teams that want to work with Webflow. However, Webflow also offers an enterprise hosting feature for anyone who wants to host their website on Webflow and use the platform’s CMS. Here are some of the primary options for this package.
- Custom domain
- 10,000+ CMS items
- Custom monthly form submissions
- Custom bandwidth
- Custom Guest editors
- Uptime SLAs
Some options, such as the bandwidth limit and the number of guest editors on the site, are clearly defined in all hosting packages except for the enterprise one, where these options are labeled as customs, meaning they are open to discussion.
Why Build an Enterprise Website?
It’s no secret that big businesses are in need of an enterprise solution for their website much more than their small and micro counterparts.
However, building an enterprise website isn’t all about the size of your business but rather about being able to scale and support all of those functions that can be of service to your users and follow the growth of your venture.
In other words, you can still have a small business and an enterprise site, as the two don’t overlap in every possible aspect. Here are some things that make an enterprise website successful:
- Scalability — An enterprise site will be able to scale to the growth of your business without slowing things down.
- Compliant security — Having military-grade security isn’t just about protecting your website but ensuring your visitors and users are safeguarded as well. Having up-to-date security is always a good sign of a professional and reliable site.
- Clear architecture of information — It’s important to organize information on your website to make it easily discoverable and conveyable. Users will effortlessly find the content they need, no matter how big your enterprise site is.
- Design focused on conversion — Converting visitors to leads and leads to customers requires paying attention to every step of the conversion funnel, and it all starts with designing the website in the right way.
- A unified system for designing — Setting up the initial guidelines for designing a website will ensure the consistency of your brand and keep the website unified.
- Responsive design — Responsive design ensure that your enterprise site can be accessed on a range of devices and different screen sizes without changes in design and functionality.
- Accessibility — Accessibility goes beyond just making your site available for users with disabilities. You need to make the site as accessible as possible, even for users who experience temporary difficulties, such as poor internet connection or situational limitations.
Webflow is designed with all these things in mind and is an ideal tool for businesses that want to ensure the target audience discovers their site. All the features listed above are included with any pricing package, but the enterprise package provides more customization and tools to make websites as effective as possible.
Webflow Enterprise Pricing
Every company has different goals they want to achieve with their enterprise websites. There’s no point offering a single price for Webflow’s enterprise package, given the broad spectrum of requirements each company has, so Webflow decided to keep pricing for the enterprise plan custom as well. This applies to both hosting and in-house enterprise packages.
That way, every interested company can discuss the features they want to include and get a quotation based on their requirements, in addition to the standard features that are part of the enterprise package.
If you’re interested in learning the price of your potential enterprise plan, submit a form and request a meeting with Webflow’s sales team. The form is easy to fill out and won't take more than a minute of your time.
In case you want a paid plan but are unsure whether the Enterprise plan is a good fit, we suggest reading our blog post on Webflow pricing, where you can learn more about the entire Webflow pricing structure.
Upgrade Your Website to Enterprise
If you’re already using another website builder, it’s definitely a good idea to try switching to the Webflow enterprise package and exploring its benefits.
Webflow is also one of the best options for anyone who wants to build a website from scratch, and picking the in-house enterprise solution will provide you with all the necessary tools to create a practical and aesthetically pleasing website.
If you’re not sure whether to switch to Webflow enterprise, you can always try it for free, as the free version also includes many useful features.
Finally, don’t hesitate to contact Flow Ninja if you want assistance with building an enterprise website.