As our organization is growing to 25+ Employees, we’ve realized the need for a Finance Geek to jump in and give us a clear overview of our finances, suggest improvements and make sure our Financial Health is on point.
Thus we are looking for a Financial Manager with experience, to help us analyze every day financial activities and provide advice and guidance to our management team.
You will be reporting directly to the CEO and our Leadership team, and suggest updates to our Finance structure.
You can imagine this position as a role between a CFO and an Accountant.
The great thing about the position is that we don’t have a Finance team yet, so you will have the opportunity to build all Finance processes from the ground up and thus learn from that experience.
The most important value for the person applying here is proactiveness, as you will need to suggest improvements and processes for our agency.
This will enable us to make better business decisions and help us grow past the number of team members we have at the moment.
- Providing Financial reports on a Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly basis
- Maintain the Financial Health of our Organization
- Send Invoices and collect payments from our partners
- Work with our Accountant on gathering all legal documents, files and invoices to make sure our tax compliance is on point
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans
- Develop trends and projections for the agency’s finances
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Set goals and objectives, and design a framework for the goals to be met
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
- Build up our Finance Department as we have 0 people in Finance
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager or an Accountant
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst or accountant or similar
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations in Serbia
- Great English skills in order to communicate with our partners